Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meet Me!

If you are reading this blog its because you found me through Kelly's Korner. 
Welcome! My name is Tiffany (Tiff) and I am 26 years old. I live (and love) in East Tennessee. Raleigh is my 7 month old pit bull. She is the sweetest girl. I have a nephew, Tate, that I am over the moon for. Family is top on my priority list. I don't know how people make it without amazing family and friends! I am a registered dental assistant, but currently working outside the dental field. 






3 comments:

  1. Praying for God to bring that someone special into your life! Best things in life are truly worth waiting for :)
    Hope you have a wondderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an amazing guy friend I would love to speak with you about. Please email me if you're interested in a guy from Chattanooga. dailydoseofdelsignore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out my cousin, Austin, #22, an email me if interested!

    ReplyDelete